Carefully read the information given below before starting your e-application.
Title of the Degree
BS Computer Science
High School / Intermediate Subjects Requirement
Mathematics and any two principal subjects
Eligibility Criteria for Taking The Habib University Entrance Examination
Cambridge International Examinations (O and A Levels):
Pakistan Based Examinations: Eight subjects, including English, Mathematics, Urdu, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies and three electives, with an average of grade B
Overseas Based Examinations: Five subjects, including English,
Mathematics and three electives, with an average of grade B
Note: Additional Mathematics will not be counted as an elective.
Three principal subjects, including Mathematics, with an average of grade C
Note : Further Mathematics and General Paper will not be counted as principal subjects.
International Baccalaureate (IBD):
SSC/Matriculation with at least 70% or above overall
HSSC/Intermediatewith Mathematics as a compulsory subject and an overall score of 70% or above
High School Diploma:
- Overall, a minimum of 32 points out of 45 in the three principal subjects including Mathematics. Three subjects must be at HL
English should be taken as compulsory subject
- Student is required to complete CAS and TOK
- All Pakistani nationals appearing for examinations from Pakistan will have to pass Urdu, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies either with Middle Year Program/O level/SSC or IBD
- Overall score of 70% or above with any four principal subjects including Mathematics as compulsory
- English should be taken as a compulsory subject along with minimum four principal elective subjects at grades 9-10 and 11-12
- All Pakistani nationals appearing for examinations from Pakistan will have to pass Urdu, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies during the four-year diploma either with O Level/SSC or HSD